Network tariffs in the ACT and NSW from 1 July 2018
The Australian Energy Regulator has today published an open letter to all stakeholders outlining its approach for the setting of 1 July 2018 network tariffs for the ACT and NSW electricity distributors affected by the ongoing remittal process. These service providers include:
- the ACT electricity distributor, Evoenergy (formerly ActewAGL)
- the NSW electricity distributors Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy.
Thursday, April 05, 2018
Subscribe to weekly updates
- Orica CEO Caldreron: ACCC’s gas price transparency move will help local firms
- Snowy Hydro CEO sees room for all storage projects
- Frydenberg asks energy regulator to probe electricity price-gouging claims
- Tesla’s giant battery in Australia reduced grid service cost by 90%
- Clean Energy Regulator confirms the RET is met
- Delta Electricity in $410m pumped hydro push
- Australia is the only G20 country without nuclear power. Why?
- Hong Kong's Alinta Energy offers $250m for Muswellbrook's Liddell power station
- AEMC says grid operating to standards, prompts call for new standards
- AGL to build $400m gas-fired power plant