Network tariffs in the ACT and NSW from 1 July 2018
The Australian Energy Regulator has today published an open letter to all stakeholders outlining its approach for the setting of 1 July 2018 network tariffs for the ACT and NSW electricity distributors affected by the ongoing remittal process. These service providers include:
- the ACT electricity distributor, Evoenergy (formerly ActewAGL)
- the NSW electricity distributors Ausgrid, Endeavour Energy and Essential Energy.
Thursday, April 05, 2018
Subscribe to weekly updates
- Batteries, hydro, hydrogen: What are Australia’s best options for renewable storage?
- Investments pays off for Clean Energy Finance Corporation
- Inflated east coast gas prices lifts Origin Energy
- Shorten promises tough emissions targets, but no cap-and-trade
- 'Late out of the blocks': NSW lags Victoria, other states in renewables
- Electricity costs prevent farmers accessing water
- Business to go it alone on energy, climate policy
- Modest member: Go nuclear for a clean energy future
- East coast gas buyers becoming resigned to price hikes
- How regulators short-circuited the energy markets